We recently redesigned the functions of syncing and exporting candidates from Hiretual to your ATS/CRM systems. Before this update, there were two buttons called “Sync with ATS/CRM” and “Export”. The export button was used to export candidate data into CSV files, and the sync button was for exporting data directly to ATS/CRM. Because the two buttons serve a very similar purpose, we have combined the functions into a single button. Simple is beautiful.
Here’s how it works:
CASE 1: export to CSV file in the native format of my ATS/CRM.
- Select candidates.
- Select a format (we chose Avature as an example). We provide options of downloading all or selected candidates only.
* Note: You may also find the default spreadsheet format from the list above already – Default template.
CASE 2: Sync to ATS/CRM directly.
- Let’s take Lever as an example.
- If the integration with your ATS/CRM has not yet been configured, you will see the following screen.
- Input the correct account email and API Key information from your Lever account.
- After configuration, you will be asked to select a job (synced from your Lever jobs).
- Select a stage to host the candidate profiles.
- Okay, now click the button “Export candidates”. In seconds, you will see the statistics of how many candidate profiles were successfully/unsuccessfully synced.
That’s it for our updates this week. Stay tuned for more from the Hiretual Team – we have some big things cooking.